Are you a certified diver, but haven’t been in the water lately? Are you looking to refresh your dive skills and knowledge? Have you purchased new Diving Equipment and “want to check it” out before going on that dive trip? The Scuba ReActivate program is just the refresher you need to brush up on your knowledge and skills.
What do I need to start?
- Hold a scuba certification (bring your certification card with you)
- Minimum age: 10 years old
- Complete PADI’s Reactivate online.
What will I do?
- Review the safety information you learned during your initial training
- Pool Session reviewing 20 confined water scuba skill circuit
- Appox. 4 Hours
What do I need to bring?
- Proof of Certification
- Personal Gear (mask, snorkel, boots, fins…..) if available
The services we offer include: Scuba Diving Certification Courses – Charter Scuba Diving Trips – Equipment Rental – Air/Nitrox Fills – Maintenance/Repairs