Challenging and rewarding best describes the PADI Rescue Diver course. This course will expand your knowledge and experience level. Rescue Divers learn to look beyond themselves and consider the safety and well being of other divers. Although this course is challenging, it is a rewarding way to build your confidence. PADI Rescue Diver training will prepare you to prevent problems and, if necessary, manage dive emergencies. Many divers say this is the best course they’ve ever taken.
WHAT DO I NEED TO START?
- Be at least 12 Years old
- May start the PADI Rescue Course in conjunction with you PADI Advance Open Water Course, but must be certified as a PADI Advance Open Water Diver or have a qualifying certification from another training organization prior to training sessions in open water.
- Successful completion of a sanctioned CPR/First Aid (Emergency First Response) program in the last 12 months.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
The PADI Rescue Diver course prepares you to deal with dive emergencies, minor and major, using a variety of techniques. As well as learn to prepare an emergency assistance plan, how to use O2, and perform self rescue skills. And much much more.
- Self-rescue and diver stress
- Dive First-Aid
- Emergency management and equipment
- Swimming and non-swimming assists
- Panicked diver response
- Underwater problems
- Missing diver procedures
- Surfacing unconscious diver
- In water artificial respiration
- Egress (water exits)
- First aid procedures for pressure related accidents
- Dive accident scenarios
- Site evacuation plans
The services we offer include: Scuba Diving Certification Courses – Charter Scuba Diving Trips – Equipment Rental – Air/Nitrox Fills – Maintenance/Repairs